Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nosegays or Tussies

I took some time off from stressing about my endlessly breaking appliances and made some nosegays (or tussies depending on what era you're from) which I think will be adorable gift card holders or perfect neighbor gifts when filled with chocolates or other treats.
My appliances hate me. Last week our dishwasher broke and our fridge door shelf broke. We fixed the dishwasher and are waiting on the shelf to come in when we had a mini-flood in our kitchen. I opened the cupboard under the sink and saw this:

Um… not good. So this morning a plumber was re-piping our sink (sorry, I don't know plumbing vernacular well enough to say that correctly) while insulation dudes were spraying insulation in our attic, while my kids were homeschooling and my work-from-home husband with a co-worker who flew in from CO and was working from our home tried to do a video conference call, in my dining room, to Buenos Aires. Are you sensing the frantic nature of  my life.  Did I mention that all the while my dog, sensing we were under attack, was barking and crying like a banshee? 

Okay, back to nosegays… and peaceful Christmas cheer :-)

Can you believe they start with plastic dollar store Christmas trees? 









This is another project from SPARK your Christmas and I can see using it for many holidays beyond Christmas, can you just imagine how cute they'd be for Valentine's Day or Easter?

No comments: