Monday, May 4, 2009

Sketch Class Layout

Happy Monday!

I'm pumped! I'm psyched! I'm just raring to go! This is going to be a great week. Not having the flu is like being reborn.

Today they posted the second sketch at TSR for the FREE SKETCH CLASS! I was fortunate enough to be asked to be one of the designers for this sketch and this is what I made:


If you look at the bottom of the picture you can see soot and smoke damage as this picture was saved from our house fire in 1997 - talk about distressing a photo!

Paper saving tip: See the square behind the large circle? It's not a square. I just used two strips to imply a full mat. That saved me a bunch of of paper and no ones the wiser - except you reading this of course. :-)

I have some more good news to share this afternoon. I'm just waiting for some decent light to take a few pictures and then I'll be back. It's far from a secret - in fact, if you look around this page of my blog you can probably figure it out.

See you in a few hours - now go sign up for the free class!

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh Nicole, that layout is absolutely beautiful! I love love love it so much! I have to go check out those sketches!

Unknown said...

Your page is adorable, I love it. Your are on a roll, congrats on the DT.