Saturday, March 14, 2009

Clear Artistic Stamps Tutorials

Have you guys been checking out my tutorials and cards over at Clear Artistic Stamps? There is a new one each week and you can get to them by clicking on the By Invitation Only blinkie to the right. Speaking of Clear Artistic Stamps, I was looking at the card I made yesterday and thought it needed something more or different. Do you ever tear a card or LO apart a day later? I do, all the time. What I did on this card was drop the sentiment down (it was dimensional) and moved it to the left and added this awesome flower. It is from the Intrigue set. I stamped several copies of the flower and then layered them together using different thicknesses of dimensional tape. I highly recommend getting dots or tape in 1/8 inch and 1/16 so you can put your accents at different levels.

Here's the new version:

1 comment:

Etha said...

so nice :) the flower is a perfect fit!!