Friday, October 10, 2008

Cold! Card! Snow! Bugs! Joy!

It's about twenty-nine degrees this morning and a winter storm is on it's way. They're expecting lots of snow in the valley so we're going to be dumped on big time.

Woo-hoo! I feel like breaking out the champagne and doing a happy dance. I think it's safe to say that our family is a good fit for mountain living.

Last night it was so cold the moths weren't out. I wonder when they left. Usually our porch looks like an entomology lab. Speaking of bugs, we usually have scads on praying mantis on our door every morning in the fall and this year there wasn't any. I wonder what happened to them? 

While we're talking bugs - Apple is bugging me! It's been nearly three weeks without my computer - which would be fine as I can use Chris's laptop but is AWFUL because I'm without my 12,000 pictures. Scrapbooking is sort of hard without pictures!

Here's a cute card I made this week with Odd Bird Planet stamps:






No comments: