Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Page Maps Layout

See, I told you I was using my remaining bit and pieces to make a LO *grin*

This is my entry for the contest on Becky Fleck's PageMaps blog:



If you are unfamiliar with Page Maps and you're at all interested in scrapbooking or card making, her site is the place to get started. Becky's sketches are off-the-chart awesome.

Materials Used:
Paper: American Crafts, MME, SR
Flower, ribbon, Thickers Gold Flourishes, Crate Chipboard Alphabet
Sewing Machine
Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug
*used zutter to make "ripped notebook" edge on graph paper

7 comments:

Mary C. said...

Gorgeous! Really lovely layout, Nicole.

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks so much, Mary.

I'm actually quite pleased with it - that rarely happens :-)

Anonymous said...

Great lo! I can't believe it's made with scraps!

LaurieStar said...

What an awesome layout! Love it!

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful
Great pic, Great LO, GREAT JOB!!!

HUGS, Sony

Jena said...

Great LO!!! Love the colors and the pics - great take on the sketch - TFS!

Karen Pinsonat said...

Gorgeous page, I love nature pics! Good luck with the contest!