Friday, August 15, 2008

Creativity

I've been letting Reality Show Rebel churn about in my head the last few days while I make cards and I think I'm getting ready to start work on it again. I'd initially given up the project because I thought Reality TV was dying out - could I have been more wrong? Anyhow, stay tuned to hear more about writing a choose-your-own-adventure for adults and trying to get someone to buy it.

My attention span hasn't been large enough to work on any LOs so I've been making cards for my Etsy shop. With Halloween being the 2nd largest holiday people buy decorations/cards etc. for it seemed like a good idea to add some to my shop. Here are the latest, they'll be uploaded over the next few days:

Card Set:



Tags:



Card:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay RSR! I vividly remember the beginning where they're writing on her with markers, triathlon-style. :)

Michelle said...

love those Halloween cards!!i will be back later for your demostration with the markers! i am not feeling to well and really should be sleeping!!

Nicole Maki said...

Hey Grrlpup:

I can't believe you remember it and vividly to boot. Yay.

RSR is such a fun project. I can get really swept away in it quite fast.

Hope you're having fun camping tonight.

Nicole Maki said...

Hi Michelle:

Sorry you aren't well, thanks so much for stopping by.

Feel better soon.